Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 57 - Red Leaf

Thought of the day:  I wonder if the day time is especially short in California - it seems to be the case for me as I find it challenging to take good photos or record interesting thoughts whenever I am here.  Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's being with the parents, maybe it's the lack of a routine, I have a hard time to get a creative process going.  Come to think of it, I feel more comfortable in California but more alive in Colorado.  I think Colorado is good for me.

Photo of the day:

When we were walking in Terman Park this morning, we saw some fall colors. It was good to get out today and record the beautiful colors before they're gone.  Yes, Christmas is almost here and it's time for winter to come to the trees - at least  to some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment