Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 33 - Writing Chinese

Thought of the day:  My dad loves gardening for as long as I can remember.  To me, what makes my dad special is not that he is a great teacher or a great father - and he is both - but that he can turn a space into a green oasis no matter how small it is or what circumstances he is in.  Now that he is retired, this hobby comes handy.  I don't think he has ever had a bored moment as he is spending all waking hours outdoors - whenever he can - doing what he loves the most - gardening.  I always admire people who do things with love and dedication and my dad is definitely one of them.

Photo of the day:
Jasmine was writing Chinese under the guidance of her grandma.  It takes a lot of practice to write them properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment