Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 21 - Rice Porridge

Thought of the day:  This morning I walked past Trent's Bench outside of Lucile's Restaurant.  It has this inscription on: "Trent Cole loved life, laughter, and Fletcher's rice pudding porridge.  Live life with gratitude.  Trent did."  I liked that.  So I walked in and ordered, guess what, the rice pudding porridge!  It looked wonderful and was yummylicious too.  I googled the names on the bench afterwards.  Fletcher Richard is the owner of Lucile's.  And Trent Cole was apparently a successful businessman before he died of a serious disease last year.  He took life as an interesting adventure and enjoyed every nuance of it.  This is such a healthy attitude and it must take a lot of mental power to carry this attitude through a life time of ups and downs.

Photo of the day:
Rice Pudding Porridge at Lucile's.

1 comment:

  1. MMMM! This is one of my favorite dishes at Luciles, I can practically taste it.

    ReplyDelete