Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 118 - Winter Park

Thought of the day: I took the Eskimo Ski Shuttle up to Winter Park/Mary Jane today. It took only two hours door to door with myself driving for only about 10 minutes.  The rest of the trip was either on a carpool or on the shuttle bus.  It was a beautiful ski day - sunny, warm, no wind, no crowd, good snow.  What else could one ask for?  The ski runs seemed to go on and on and on, and all your worries just melted away in the whiteness of the snow and the warmness of the sunshine. On the way back, people on the shuttle bus shared snacks, wines and good moods after a day of great skiing.  It can't get any better.  I am surprised that not many people know about Eskimo Ski Shuttle.  It seems to be a well kept secret and I am so glad to have found it.  I will use it over and over and over again.  And perhaps I will even bring a friend or two to join me next time.

Photo of the day:

Winter Park/Mary Jane (cell phone photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment