Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 172 - Hair Dressing

Thought of the day: My todo list is getting longer, books are piling up...  I need more time in a day than a day gives.  On one hand, I am already looking forward to my birthday so I will be done with my project and get on with life.  On the other hand, I know I will look back at this period of life and be glad that I have done it.  Throughout my life, I have had a few intense stretches of time, some short, some long, when I focused on one special thing.  Those were the days when I felt a sense of purpose, a sense of achievement and personal growth.  Those were unforgettable days.  I hope it will be the same for this year.  At the end, it will all be worth it.

Photo of the day:
Jasmine dressing up Lila's hair.  Today she dressed Lila up in the same clothes, same hairpin, and now the same ponytails as herself.  Lila is her fun "project", at least for a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment