Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 165 - Loveland

Thought of the day: We spent the day skiing at Loveland with a visiting friend.  It was windy and snowy most of the time but there was also some fresh powder to be found with very few skiers to share with.  Lila put on real skis and boots and had a few good runs down a tiny slope.  She didn't seem to mind the blizzard condition a bit until later in the afternoon when she had a melt-down of sorts.  So I spent the rest of the afternoon sitting in the warm and cozy cafeteria with her napping in my arms and watching the skiers racing down the slopes.  I was envious of them and yet, at the same time, I felt quite at peace.

Photo of the day:
Blizzard at Loveland Ski area. Cell phone photo (my hands were freezing for taking this photo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment