Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 221 - Lufthansa

Thought of the day: It was finally packing time after Lila's birthday party.  We were used to packing at the last minute and we were getting ridiculously good at it, however, stress level predictably crept up as the departure time was ticking closer.  Music helped save the day.  The stress just melted away with the music in the air.  I couldn't help thinking that silence helped exacerbate unwanted feelings, while music helped create a gateway for them to be released. I can still recall vividly the music we played when we were packing to leave Tucson many years ago on a hot summer day. Since then, that particular music had been associated in my mind with the emotion of leaving Tucson.  In many situations in life, we need music to help us along.  I'm glad that I have a good selection of music at hand.  It may not have changed my life, but it certainly made my life easier on many occasions.

Photo of the day:
Checking in. I was so glad that we finally got everything ready and made it there on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment