Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 209 - Piano Recital

Thought of the day: My husband just moved his startup from our basement into an office building.  The company was taking a big step forward which was certainly a good thing for him and his partners.  However, this morning I was left with a house that's eerily quiet.  I liked the calmness of it but I missed his presence.  In the afternoon, I was also reminded of how helpful it was to have him around when I needed to go to Jasmine's piano performance while Lila napped at home.  Every transition takes some adjustments, even for a minor transition like this one.  Counting the blessings, embracing the changes, looking forward to the new and unknown will set me on the right course.

Photo of the day:
Jasmine and her friends in this afternoon's piano recital.

No comments:

Post a Comment