Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 7 - Cafe de Paris

Thought of the day: Living in Boulder is like living in a bubble.  Sometimes I forget to look outside.  So it's a good thing that Jasmine's activities force me to venture "out" once in a while.  We are in Louisville every Wednesday afternoon and that gives me the opportunity to check out its historic downtown and trails.  Louisville was listed as the best small city to live in by Money magazine in 2009.  It's actually only a couple of miles away from Boulder.

Photo of the day:
Cafe de Paris, my favorite place to hang out in downtown Louisville.  The natural light coming in from the windows and the interior lighting and decoration make this cafe a very special place.  And it's run by Bryn and Nick - two of the nicest people I have met!

No comments:

Post a Comment