Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 4 - Going Home

Thought of the day:  Today I am happy to receive words of encouragement from Mia Semingson.  My blog was inspired by her 39+, which I followed for the entire year. I was grateful that she opened up a window into her life with beautiful images.  I felt that it was such a generous gift for all of us following her blog.  One reason I decided to do this blog was to pass along her gift.  The timing couldn't get any better with the photo workshop starting on the same day as my birthday when I started my blog.  Today the workshop is over and I am heading home.

Photo of the day:

Edward, a long time Tucson resident, drove me to Tucson Airport this morning.  I talked with him all the way and was intrigued by his profile - I think a cowboy hat would suit him really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment